0

Funny Birthday

Here are some funny quotes that will get your message across while making the recipient smile or laugh.
For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday.

Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened.
Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life.
Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
Men are like wine: some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do.
People ask me what I'd most appreciate getting for my eighty-seventh birthday. I tell them, paternity suit.
When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year and a half.
Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.
Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened.
Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again.
Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair.
A well-adjusted woman is one who not only knows what she wants for her birthday, but even knows what she's going to exchange it for.
The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two.
Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
You know you're getting old when all the names in your black book have M.D. after them.
In dog years, I'm dead.
About the only thing that comes to us without effort is old age.
Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.
Age is a number and mine is unlisted.


Quotation By Maeve Rich

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

No Response to "Funny Birthday"

Post a Comment

;