0

Five Tips That Will Get You Cheap Life Insurance Quotes

So you're looking for life insurance quotes. Congratulations on taking the first steps toward protecting your family. It takes a mature individual to do what you're doing, and I'm not just saying that to blow smoke. I'm saying it because statistics show that not nearly enough individuals and families have the coverage needed in order to protect themselves in the event of a tragedy. I salute you. Here are a few tips that may help you find a lower cost life insurance quote.

1. The first consideration is going to be your age. The younger and better health that you're in, means the lower the quote you'll receive. I always recommend that people buy Term Life Insurance. The reason that I say that is because there are other ways that you can invest your money, other than Whole Life Insurance policies that will pay higher interest rates than what you would be getting. There is always a bit of risk when you invest, but I would definitely check into it if I were you. Pay for Term Life and you'll have pure insurance coverage and that's all you need. Invest your money elsewhere. Oh, I have to cover myself here by saying "take this advice at your own risk. I'm not a financial planner and the advice given is my own opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred by anyone by taking my advice." Next subject.

2. You may want to consider moving. It's true that you'll get a lower Life Insurance Quote if you happen to live in certain areas of the country. Why is this true? Well, Life Insurance, like other types of insurance, are figured out based on statistics. In this case, you'll probably have more deaths in a big city than you would in a small, rural area. I said probably. I don't have statistics handy for every region of the country, but it makes more sense if you think about it. There is more pollution in the city, more traffic in the city, gangs = homicides and other crimes. It just makes sense.

3. Get married. This may be a crock because my wife and I drive each other nuts some days, but statistics say that married people are happier. Happier people live longer and, therefore, save money on their life insurance premiums. I'd really like to meet the people that conducted this survey, but I'll take their word for it. I'm joking of course.

4. Quit smoking. This is a no brainer. You need to quit anyway. Your life insurance quote will be less once you've got one year smoke free under your belt. Hey, I did it! I smoked for thirty one years and then, with the help of God and the "patch", I finally did it. You know what? It really wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I did put on twenty five pounds though. I've been doing my Homer Simpson imitation. Mmmm, food good! Which brings me to my last tip.

5. Lose weight, if you need to. This is just good advice. You should try to stay close to your ideal weight, if possible. I know that this is tough for some people and doesn't make sense for others. I have a medium build, but am large boned and look awful when I'm close to my ideal weight. I'm good about 15-20 pounds over that. If you are too much overweight you will be uninsurable so make sure to keep those pounds down before you get your Life Insurance quotes. Good luck!

Quotation By Joe Stewart

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

No Response to "Five Tips That Will Get You Cheap Life Insurance Quotes"

Post a Comment

;